- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- Updated HD audio driver to 220.127.116.11
- Updated GeForce Experience to 18.104.22.168
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Edge Browser with Application Guard cannot be opened when Surround is enabled. 
- [Turing GPU]: Multi-monitor idle power draw is very high. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti][G-Sync]: Blue-screen crash may occur when exiting games when using a G-Sync monitor with a non-G-Sync monitor. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]: Stuttering occurs with HEVC video playback. 
- [GeForce GTX 970]: When audio playback is paused, audio receiver switches from multi-channel to stereo. Increased period from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of audio idle. 
- [SLI][NVIDIA TITAN X][NVENC]: Recording and streaming of NVENC applications do not work. 
- [DirectX 11 games]: Mouse cursor causes FPS to go out of sync with windowed GSync. 
- [ARK Survival]: Improved game stability. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Improved game stability. 
- [Witcher 3 Wild Hunt]: Flickering occurs during gameplay. 
- [Monster Hunter World]: Corruption is seen when Volume Rendering is off. 
- [Far Cry 5]: Flickering occurs during gameplay. 
Software Module Versions:
- nView - 149.34
- HD Audio Driver - 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience - 126.96.36.199
- CUDA - 10.0
Compatible NVIDIA TITAN Series:
- NVIDIA TITAN V
Compatible GeForce RTX 20 Series:
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ NVIDIA
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 64 bit
- file size:
- 475.5 MB
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 369.052016-08-03
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 369.00 Beta2016-07-26
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.812016-07-14
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.692016-07-06
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.51 Hotfix2016-06-18
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.392016-06-09
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.252016-05-26
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.222016-05-23
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 365.192016-05-13
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 3652016-05-03
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.