- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 - The USB-C that Does it All
- CPU attached PCIe 3.0 x4/x4 NVMe RAID
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- Onboard Intel CNVi 160MHz 802.11ac 2x2 WIFI
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Header
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
This package contains the files needed for installing the LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product's lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
- C: \ Network Card \ INTEL
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 251.6 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.