If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About ME Drivers:
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
- C: \ Laptop / Notebook \ HP
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 61.1 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.